Harrisburg Employee Benefits Lawyer | Taft-Hartley Fund Representation
Federal labor law enables labor unions to negotiate a single pension plan with multiple employers, thereby covering many more workers and creating a solid employee benefit plan for workers of small and medium-sized employers with the strength and stability of a plan offered by large corporations. At Ira H. Weinstock, P.C., we help labor unions and fund administrators throughout Harrisburg and Pennsylvania understand and implement the many valuable features these plans provide.
Our experience includes:
- Advising Taft-Hartley Fund Trustees regarding payment of benefits
- Reviewing and amending Plan Documents
- Representing and advising Funds in IRS determination evaluations
- Representing Trustees in benefit appeals
- Representing and advising Trustees in delinquent contribution litigation
- Reviewing Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Representing Funds in reimbursement of benefits based on third party recovery
If you are a labor union official looking to establish a Taft-Hartley Plan, or if you serve as a trustee to an existing Plan, call the knowledgeable and experienced Harrisburg employee benefits lawyers at Ira H. Weinstock, P.C. for legal advice and assistance regarding plan formation, administration and any other issues which may arise.