Carlisle Workers Compensation Lawyer
Injured workers in Carlisle have important rights that must be respected. If you were injured on the job, you are fully entitled to pursue compensation by filing a workers’ compensation claim. If these workers’ compensation claims were not in place, employees would run the risk of financial disaster every time they became injured. By protecting these employees and providing them with compensation, Pennsylvania ensures that our economy stays strong.
With all that being said, sometimes you need to fight for your rights as a worker. Denied workers’ compensation claims are common – even when workers are fully entitled to compensation. In order to push back and strive for the best possible outcome, you’ll need to get in touch with a qualified, experienced Carlisle workers compensation lawyer as soon as possible. A legal professional can help you fight for your rights in an effective manner, and they’ll make sure you get the settlement you need and deserve.
- Workers Comp Benefits
- Workers Comp Claims
- Workers Comp Denials
- Workers Comp Hearings
- Workers Comp Settlements
- Workplace Injury
- Warehouse Injury
- Workplace Back Injury
- Social Security Disability
What Will My Settlement Include?
- Compensation for Lost Wages: Injuries prevent workers from earning an income, and this can result in significant financial pressures. More people than ever before are living paycheck to paycheck, and a few weeks of missed wages can spell disaster for many families. Obtaining a settlement can help you avoid this, as it provides you with compensation for all missed wages due to workplace injuries.
- Compensation for Medical Care: All Pennsylvanians are aware that medical treatments can be quite expensive. If you have suffered a serious injury, you might even be faced with millions of dollars in medical bills. Fortunately, your settlement can include compensation for these medical bills, allowing you to get the medical treatment you need to recover.
- Compensation for Work-Related Deaths: Surviving family members can also file workers’ compensation claims on behalf of deceased workers. This can be crucial, especially if the deceased worker was a primary wage earner who was supporting the entire family. Not only can you receive compensation for future lost wages, but you can also receive compensation for funeral costs in your settlement.
Are You Covered?
Many workers are covered by workers’ compensation laws in Pennsylvania. In fact, all workers are covered in the Keystone State, except:
- Independent contractors
- Certain agricultural employees
- Employees who are exempt due to their executive status
In addition, it’s worth mentioning that longshoremen, federal employees, and railroad workers are all covered by their own separate workers’ compensation acts.
Book Your Consultation Today
If you’ve been searching the Carlisle area for a qualified, experienced workers’ compensation attorney, the attorneys at the office of Ira H. Weinstock, P.C. can help. Over the years, we have helped numerous workers in the Pennsylvania area, and we know how to fight for the best possible settlement. Although it’s easy to feel discouraged after suffering a serious workplace injury, you should know that you’re not alone in this fight. A qualified workers compensation attorney can help. Reach out, book your consultation, and take your first steps towards an adequate, fair settlement with our help.